Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Big Secret

Ever keep a secret that is SO BIG you almost can't contain it? Well, that's been us LITERALLY for several weeks!! Unfortunately, our secret is soon to become NOTICEABLY NOT a secret!!


So, here goes : we're expecting!! Due October 30, 2005. Our kiddos will be nearly 21 months apart! We have had 2 DR visits and 2 sonograms! We have another sonogram on April 8th where she will get a more accurate EDD.


Since this pregnancy was most definitely a SURPRISE we are having to adjust quickly. However, we are in a battle to convince ourselves that everything is for a reason and we'll all be FINE. I just wish I had a different job. I dislike retail work anyway, but it's super difficult when pregnant. Especially what I am doing. Unfortunately, I cannot start nursing school or paramedic training until I'm no longer pregnant. Ah well, such is life.


I will update more later, but for now I should go play with my son. He is patiently playing with his toys and watching "Finding Nemo." What a precious gift he is.

No comments: