Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sooooo Busy....

Enjoying Mommy's homemade chili and cornbread muffins on the super cold "snow" day!
Well, say hello to the newest Noob, Mambo :

Mambo is a year old male ragamuffin kitty, I call him a ragamuffin because "Domestic Medium Hair" just sounds so useless. He's SUPER awesome with our family, like he's been here "furr-ever!"
Cap'n Mambo
Literally five minutes after being in our house he's being lugged around like an overgrown stuffed kitty
Life really is "ruff" here in the Noob house
Yeah, we all feel that way today, MamboNothing says "pillow" like a ten pound fluffbag.
This cat was the ultimate "impulse buy," which I've not allowed myself in a VERY long time. He was sponsored at the Animal Care & Control Center, which means he was practically free. Of course it's the AFTER care that's going to get us, but.....he's worth it. I love kitties, and he's the best. We were wary because Daniel had been allergic to our kitties when he was younger, but he has had ZERO problems with Mambo. (His name at the Pound was "Samson," which I loved, but when I brought him home Daniel instantly called him "Mambo," and said "that's the very best name for a penguin." So it stuck. The cat's name is Mambo, and he's awesome.)
We're busy, we're all going slightly insane, but I'll promise to blog more later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! A new blog! I've been waiting....and waiting.....and waiting....

jen g

Jenn said...

oooooohhhh! he's totally cute and beautiful!!! i want a kitty pillow, toooooo!

:o)