Wednesday, August 22, 2007

10 Things I'm Thinking Right Now...and an update

1. I'm tired

2. I wish I could find my camera :(

3. I want a tattoo

4. I have popcorn stuck in my teeth

5. I have most likely the cutest puppy on the planet

6. I miss my children when I go these long days without seeing them

7. I need a vacation

8. I enjoy Hospice nursing

9. I need a shower

10. I'm tired of coughing


Now for the update :

Michael and I took a big step Sunday. We went back to Church...our Church Home. And I've got to tell you, it felt good to both of us. It's taken us awhile to be able to get back there, but it feels very good. Forgiveness is a wonderful thing, and it feels good to give the forgiveness and to get rid of the junk in our hearts. Carrying around that heavy load does something to you. So it's feeling good that we're back where we belong.

I worked at my Hospice job this week. It was an amazing experience. I met some truly wonderful people, both nursing staff and patients as well as their families. In addition, I met a truly caring and wonderful physician who is going to start taking patients at Kindred! YAY!! He's fabulous, and I was awestruck at the way he dealt with the patients and their family.

I'm working at Kindred Friday and Saturday days so if you are looking for me on those days, that's where I'll be.

Here's to overtime

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's AWESOME to see all of you on Sunday!! I've missed you. The kids have gotten so big!

Henny