Sunday, July 8, 2007

Robots In Disguise...

We went to see "Transformers" last night. It gets ***** from me!! I thought it was brilliant, enjoyable, and funny. I thought it was touching, appropriately scary at times, and exactly as it should have been.

The transforming action was phenomenal!

The autobots were so cool, you just want to hang out with them!

Optimus Prime is quite possibly the coolest character EVER on the big screen!

Megatron.....well, whatever, he was barely in the movie!

Shia LeBouf....never heard of the guy before, but I thought he was great!

I have NO complaints about this movie. NONE whatsoever!! I thought there was nothing they could have done to make it better.



Now, I count down the days to July 11...HARRY POTTER, HERE I COME!!

1 comment:

Wezie said...

Shia LeBouf played Stanley Yelnats in "Holes" (another awesome movie that you'll probably get to see when Daniel is in about 4th grade after he reads the book)