Saturday, August 4, 2007

One of my worst nightmares......


And they said it would never happen. I'm so creeped out by this whole collapsed bridge thing that I can't even really read about it without getting the heebie jeebies. I mean, you look at a bridge : and it's steel and concrete and whatever else it is that a bridge is made out of....and it's supposed to support a TON of weight, and it's not really supposed to ever come crashing down around you. Right? I have always had what some people call an irrational fear of a bridge collapsing....and people will look at me and say "Oh come on now, you know a BRIDGE won't collapse." Well, this one did....and it killed people. And now I say to you, my fear is not irrational.


My thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this tragedy, may God bring you Peace and Comfort in your time of great loss. I'm so sorry.

No comments: