Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Reality Bytes....

A few thinks I'm thinkin about some of my reality shows :

Bachelorette :
WAY TO GO DeAnna!!!! I know that letting Graham go was the toughest decision for you, but that dude rubbed me the wrong way, just like Brad did......I think you're going to be so much better off without him around....talk about FAKE!!!!

I hope, hope, hope she picks Jason.....what a cute little family they'd make!!!!

Jesse breaks my heart he's so sweet....he didn't tell DeAnna about that non-profit group he has, so that makes me think he didn't want to use it as fodder....niiiiiice....

Jeremy worries me.....he's "too" perfect....but at the same time there's something not quite right about him too....

So You Think You Can Dance :
That new judge tonight, can't think of his name....but that's DENNIS!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha looks, talks, acts like our friend Dennis. :)

I'm going out on a limb and saying good bye to Comfort and Chris....I just wasn't caring about it or them.....

On the other hand, Chelsea and Mark were HOT, and I couldn't stop watching Courtney G's dress....I was so afraid it was gonna fall right off....and Twitchington......AWESOME!!!!!

The Next Food Network Star :
Yay, I'm glad they kicked Nipa off she just had no personality, though I'm highly interested in an Indian cooking show....

I think if Mommy Jenn doesn't step it up, she's the next one gone....

Now, Kelsey's the one to beat....

Seriously, Lisa.....were you REALLY wearing a $300 shirt and Pucci shoes in a kitchen?!?!?!?! WTH????? Whatever, she's far too drama queen for me....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is something "disturba" about this post

maybe it's because it makes us sound like freaking NERDS :)

Anonymous said...

Because you are freaking nerds.


But I hear you on Nipa. She needs to grow a personality.

(See I'm trying to comment more)

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

I did sort of reveal just how much reality TV we watch didn't it....though I didn't mention your name, YOU did that....making it sound like you watch with me.....he he he he he