Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Things I'm Thinking Right Now....

1. Some people really ARE that crazy
2. I hate driving....hate, hate, HATE IT
3. Money sucks
4. I love my husband
5. My children are the greatest on the face of the planet
6. I probably shouldn't have done that group x class so soon after hurting myself
7. The inventor of the heating pad rocks my world
8. I need a haircut
9. If I cut my hair super short I'd hate it in like 3 days
10. But if I cut it super short it would be so easy to fix
11. Liza Minelli is CRAAAAAAAAZEEEEEEEEEEE
12. Sometimes, even though I'm not supposed to, I nearly vomit when I see some of my patients' wounds....seriously.
13. I'm excited about Grey's Anatomy coming back
14. CSI is an awesome show
15. Where the heck is "Nip/Tuck???"
16. I'm craving Texas de Brazil
17. Haribo Happy Cola make me happy
18. Some so called "rock stars" are major douches
19. I miss some of my friends so badly (Katherine, Kimberly, Brianne, Larena, Desiree, Rachel, Lena, Stephie......)
20. Wonder if it'd be OK if I cut my hair super short....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

eh why not? It will grow back.

Anonymous said...

If you want to cut it, do it! Just like steve the weave said. He is very wise. I hope you're feeling better!!

-Taylor

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

yes but it's taken over a year and a half to grow this much......


besides, Michael said no!! ;)

Anonymous said...

you can do whatever you want

don't put this off on me:)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, well it has taken her awhile to grow it out!

But still, you should do whatever makes you happy, Courtney! :)

Anonymous said...

shave me off!!! i am tired

Katherine said...

Money does suck and I wish that it did not make the world go round...

I need a haircut, too.

I would probably almost vomit when I saw your patient's wounds, too.

I have never been to Texas de Brazil-but have seen signs like crazy and always wondered if it was good.

Aw, girl-we REALLY need to get together soon! Love you!