Monday, May 29, 2006

A touch of Normalcy....

For the last several months my life has felt strange. Maybe it was starting back to School, maybe it was something else....who knows. All I know is, I have not felt like myself. And it has affected my life. Tonight, for the first time in ages I have felt right. I have felt like my life is spinning back onto its track. I'm optimistic again! I'm motivated again! I feel beautiful tonight. Not sure why, because I'm not even wearing make up! But Michael looked at me with a look I haven't seen in awhile, and my heart melted. Last night helped a lot too. We've resumed praying together before going to sleep. We pray and it seems like God was just waiting for us to simply ask. Once we asked, we received. He has already Blessed me immeasurably since this weekend. Unbelievable. I feel oddly at peace today. My heart isn't racing, my mind is not going crazy......I feel good today.

We grilled out tonight. It was great fun. Daniel played in the pool with Gege while Mimi, Bebe, Memaw, Daddy, Mommy, and Uncle Rodney watched on. Oh and Zoe didn't care for the cold water AT ALL!! She looked awfully cute in her little swimsuit and mohawk (like Daddy's). She loves being the center of attention.....and she's worth every minute of it. Daniel wanted her in the water with him so badly, and was sad when she cried. But he didn't let it get him down. Our digital camera was full so once my mom emails me the pics I'll post some. There have never been cuter children EVER....

All of this came together to make tonight a great night. And with the one exception this has been an incredible Anniversary weekend. satan may be fighting but I'm fighting back and that you-kinow-what isn't going to win!!

Thank you for the continued prayers....we sure can use them!

No comments: