Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Fastest 5 months of my life....

Since January life has flown by! Now it's the last day in May and I can't believe it. In 11 days Zoe will be 8 months old, Daniel will be 28 months old, and I'll be 26.5 years old. Plus it will be one month and 3 days until Michael turns 31! I'm in a state of shock. But then again my life feels back on track. Each day is a little better than the last. I'm feeling satan being pushed back and I know he won't be happy about it and he'll launch a full frontal attack again....he's already trying. The good news is : we have lots of folks praying for us and for strength to battle him back. If we're surrounded by God's Love and the Army of God, satan cannot get into our lives again.

Check out our family blog for some new pictures of the kids and the family! Tomorrow I'll blog a little about my experience today (I'm doing clinicals at James L. West now) and how it affects me.

No comments: