Sunday, April 20, 2008

Still Feeling Forlorn, But Hey I'm Only Human

So my sad post has stayed up there long enough. No, I'm not clinically in need of medications, I'm in need of a big old dose of Vitamin G --- Grace. And a hefty serving of Patience. I need to realize that I am not on my own timeline here, and the obstacles and stumblings are simply tools to grow with. I know I'm incapable of doing anything on my own, that God is the one Father we can never leave (nor should we try), and despite the fact that I oftentimes feel completely alone He is still there. Even in the sorrowful times, even through the pain, I do know He's with me. Though I don't understand His plan for my life, and I don't really get why He allows me to be dumped on, I'm on the ride for the long haul and don't plan on getting off anytime soon.

So with that, I'll leave you with pics of my special and sweet Blessings --- my children and my family!
Lightning in the clouds above our neighbors' houses during the Terrible Thunderstorm/Tornado Scare 2008
Me & Michael at The LADE Show @ Aardvark on the 18th
Me & Zoe at Memaw's house today....we had special guests all the way from San Diego!!
Daniel & Daddy at Memaw's today

Zoe explains the intricacies of catching ladybugs in a big plastic container to Uncle Farrell (all the way from San Diego!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come home to Altamesa!