Saturday, July 25, 2009

God's Presence

I had a wonderful moment earlier this week....I was privilged to teach a Group X Fitness class! It was truly humbling. And I am thankful for the experience.

In other news, I am thinking about making this blog private....and starting a "public" blog with my random thoughts that don't include updates or pictures of my children...there are evil people in cyberspace and I don't want them having access to my blog. Unfortunately I don't know who they all are, so I can't block their IP addresses, and besides that they have their ways...I'm perhaps just overly cyber-paranoid maybe? I'll put that feeler out there and if you think you might be interested in reading my blog email me and let me know your address, and if I go private I will add you.

1 comment:

Kristen Ballard said...

kballard12@gmail.com