Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm BAAAAAACK

After a year hiatus from internets, I am back in business y'all! I must say I have missed blogging. Even if nobody reads, I've missed the catharsis of writing. So I must say that I am excited to be able to sit down and write, even if it's only for myself.

With that said, here is my first post....something I've been thinking on for awhile :

Growing

Each day I look at you and I see :
A growing intelligence.
A growing understanding of the world around you.
A growing ability to bend situations to your will.
A growing sense of confidence.
A growing vocabulary.
A growing sense of humor.
A growing love of life.
A growing appreciation for living creatures great and small.
A growing Spirituality.
A growing little boy and a growing little girl.
And I feel inside of me :
A growing sense of pride for who you are becoming.
A growing feeling of love that I didn't know could get any bigger.
A growing appreciation of the sacrifice God made for me.
A growing sense of dread that this world I want to shelter you from is becoming more unpredictable.
A growing feeling of sadness that you are growing up so very very quickly.
A growing feeling of happiness that you are on the road to accomplishing all of your goals.

I love you, my beautiful sweet children.

No comments: