Monday, April 17, 2006

50....

The total number of pounds I hope to lose in a year in addition to the 20-something I've already lost. Through sensible eating schemes, and regular exercise I hope to drop the weight in record time. My goal?? To feel good about myself, sexy for my hubby, and flexible enough to start taking a dance class again. Not to mention I want to be healthy for my children, and I want to be able to chase them around and around!! So, here's to at least 20 minutes a day on the elliptical (no lower than level 12) and lifting weights at least 3 days a week. I know I can do it...besides, if I'm going to be playing Delilah..........I can't be a chubby bunny, can I?? ;) Wish me luck and say some prayers for me.....it's not going to be easy but the reward will be worth it. WELL WORTH IT.

4 comments:

Wezie said...

Go girial!!! Do it now! You're right - Delilah needs to be hot. What kind of costume should you wear? I'll help make it.

Wezie said...

If you haven't already seen my "Mama's gone Goth" post you may want to check it out...it that too much? Samson and Delilah go Goth...it could work...?

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

Wezie...just make me sexxxxay

Danny Sims said...

I can only hope for chubby roles. If we do Elvis, I have the later Elvis part nailed!