Saturday, November 11, 2006

Today was a good day

Today has been a good day. My mom and Toby took Daniel to the circus…he LOVED it…apparently. Not only did he love it, so did Toby! I’ve actually never seen him that excited about anything before. Daniel couldn’t get enough of them! I was so incredibly touched by the fact that they took him, because it means so much for him to have a relationship with his grandparents. There’s really only so much we can do as his parents, we need his grandparents/great-grandparents to help out. Being a grandparent is really so much more than just a name. I really can’t express how much it meant to me today. I only hope they continue to do things like that…even taking him to the park or something, just anything to spend some time with him. He had an absolute BLAST. As soon as Mom emails me pictures, I’ll post them!!

I LOVE MY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll put some pictures of them up on the family pics site…when I get them uploaded.

No comments: