Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Turkey Day

The “BIG T” yeah, that’s right people…yours truly is attempting a TURKEY!! You heard it right, and you heard it first here : Thanksgiving day at MY house with my little family and I’M doing all the cooking….I cannot wait to see how it all comes out. I’ll post some in situ pictures, so to speak. Here’s the menu (it’s OK to drool, just don’t get it on your keyboard OK??) :

Turkey stuffed with great yummy stuffing
Dressing (called dressing when it’s not inside the turkey & stuffing when it is)
Green bean casserole (face it, what is Thanksgiving without it?)
Mashed potatoes (whipped, actually…I can’t wait!!)
Gravy
Sweet potato casserole with marshmallows
Iced tea


Oh yeah…I just really can’t wait!

We’ll start the morning off with cranberry orange muffins, sausage balls and coffee.

Look for the fun pictures to be posted tomorrow or Friday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

time for a new blog isn't it?

Michael