Friday, November 10, 2006

Update

Saturday 11/11/06….too early to decorate for Christmas? Something tells me NO, and that means that on Saturday I’m going to put our Christmas tree up. I can’t wait!! I really want to decorate the house well this year and the earlier I start the better. Especially since we are going to have Thanksgiving at our house this year.

Michael’s car is quite possibly not fixable. We thought it was fixed but it is having the same problem again, so it’s back in the shop. I’m just afraid to hear how much more it’s going to cost. We just cannot afford to keep fixing that stupid car, it’s worthless!! If a car can’t even perform its basic function of getting you from point A to point B, is it of any use to anyone? Nope. It’s worth more in the repaired parts than the whole stupid car put together. I’m just fed up with it!

I only have about 28 days of school left! That makes me really happy, and I’m going to start putting in the applications again. I’m hanging all of my hopes on Cook’s but we’ll see. I know I could possibly get hired at Kindred in the ICU, which would be a great option for me…give me some ICU experience while I get my RN/BSN. We’ll see. I just pray that I get a hospital/acute setting job that pays well. This has been a rough year and I thank GOD it’s almost over. We just have to make it 6 more weeks…

6 more weeks…
6 more weeks…

Everyone chant it with me…

6 more weeks…
6 more weeks…
6 more weeks…

December 22, here I come!! (I’m trying to talk Michael into going away over Christmas. I think he and I deserve the time to ourselves, but I guess we’ll have to find out if we’ll be able to or not. As of right now, it just seems impossible…but we’ll see!)

No comments: