Saturday, March 17, 2007

Milestones....

Zoe is 17 months old, Daniel is 37 months old....and they're both starting school on the 26th for three days a week. And I've all but accepted a day position at work....so I don't waste two more days being exhausted and doing energy conservation before going to work at nights. We'll see.

I've got some pictures to post later from this week....since Michael's been off we've gone and fed the ducks, gone to the Museum, gone to the Zoo, and we've gone shopping. We even ate at Olive Garden!! (Surprise?? Nah...) This afternoon we're going to feed the ducks, and perhaps something more. Then we've got Church tonight at 5. Tomorrow I'm going to try to plant some flowers in the front flower bed, and around the tree. Memaw brought me some gloves and a little weed digger so I can get rid of all the stinging nettles in our front yard. I'm actually about to go do that in a little while. Yay. I actually love gardening when it's cool outside!

Well I'm loving my job. And I'll tell you more about that later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nettles? NETTLES?

next you're going to tell me that you love rusty spoons