Thursday, March 29, 2007

So...............

I'm just sitting here watching it rain, and thinking "gee my backyard sure is green." Most of it's weeds...YUCK but the bushes, shrubs, plants, and flowers are starting to green and bloom. So that's good.

On a bad note : something is wrong with Daniel. He has become very belligerent and is refusing to mind....if you tell him to stand "I don't want to stand!" If you tell him to sit "I don't want to sit!" and talk about pitching a fit!! I don't know what to do, I thought it was because he started school this week and maybe it's thrown him for a loop...but I can't handle this much longer. He's a holy terror and I'm so concerned about it. I don't know what to do. I've tried being sweet, hugging him, and talking to him. I've tried time outs. I've tried it all........and nothing works. Taking things away works the best but then he screams and wakes up his little sister who was taking a nap.

ARGH.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

That would be pretty frustrating! I wish I had some good advice, but we're not to that point yet...

We are excited about having one of each! They will be 29 months apart, a month short of 2 1/2 years. We are pretty excited!