Monday, April 30, 2007

A Mixed Bag.

First : we're ALL sick. The kids are on their 3rd round of antibiotics : Amoxicillin, Omnicef, and now Augmentin. Michael and I have sore throats, coughs, and feel just miserable. I'm going to the Dr this morning.

Second : I started my diet this morning. So far, so good. I've got a meal in my belly and along with 8 pills, water, and now I'm actually full. The workouts are going well. The goal : Lose 35 pounds, drop 3 sizes, and work out every day. I don't think anyone, including myself, realizes just how serious I am about this diet. I've never had to actually WORK on my weight loss before. I never had "that" problem. I never understood people who did. For me, it was always just don't eat for a few days and you'd drop the extra few pounds. No big deal. Right.....but when it came right down to it, I saw myself in the mirror and I did not like what I saw. And I realized it was time to get serious. So, here I am..getting serious. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Third : Kiddo Pics! Enjoy!







Fourth :



Michael's New Thing :




1 comment:

Katherine said...

That is awesome-when did he get that? Did I tell you have a tatoo? Really!!! I love it and want a second...

I hope you are all feeling better!!!