Friday, June 15, 2007

Be still and know....

Sometimes it takes reading someone's random blog to make you stop and be still...Thanks to a blog I read this evening that was posted by Deborah, I've had one of those moments tonight. Even though my patience was not tried by Daniel today, I am reminded of the exquisite joy I feel when I visit his room in the peace and quiet of slumbertime. Now that he's in his big boy bed I can crawl in there when he asks me to and it's not cramped and crowded like his car bed was! I'm reminded again of how fabulous being a mother can be....when I see that sweet little face sleeping so silently and peacefully. He's a beautiful baby boy, and no matter how much he grows....he'll ALWAYS be my baby boy! Thanks for the reminder, Deborah!!

1 comment:

the smith family said...

I happened upon your blog! Thanks for mentioning your friend Deborah's blog. I clicked on the link and could really relate to what she had to say. God Bless! Hannah S.