Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sssss

Saturated : we’ve had so much rain in the last few days that the earth is saturated. It’s nice, and I LOVE the rain….but this is crazy!! I am thankful that I planted some beautiful new plants and flowers before all this rain. I’m thankful for this rain, and it is going to be so good for the ground!

Sick : I was dog sick on Monday! The whole nine yards….and I even had to get IV fluids in the DR’s office!! It was crazy, y’all. And I spent Tuesday recovering and being exhausted. I feel better today, and I went back to work, but I’m still tired. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Snuggling : I got to snuggle with Daniel tonight. This is something that I must admit is on my top 5 list of all time favorite things to do. He’s so beautiful, and I adore him completely.

Scared : which goes with the above : Daniel’s new thing is “Mommy I’m scared of the shadows” and he’s “scared” of all things right now, and I HATE that…..I do NOT want my little boy scared!! It breaks my heart.

Steamed : I’m steamed at the President…for any number of things, on any given day, but today : it’s Global Warming. COME ON PRESIDENT BUSH…Global Warming is REAL and I’m sick of the Bush/Cheney policy “deny deny deny…” and one of these days, Bush’s children will have children, and he’ll wonder “why oh why didn’t I DO something about the Global Warming crisis??” UGH. I am so disgusted right now.

No comments: