Saturday, June 23, 2007

Thinks I Think....

I think....

...laundry sucks
...I need to paint my dining and living rooms
...being a nurse is awesome
...I need to get back on my diet track
...I need to work out today
...it'll be fun planting flowers in my yard today
...I'll enjoy being outside
...yard guys are under-rated
...crappy neighbors are the worst
...awesome neighbors are like gold
...the war in Iraq needs to end
...my grandmother is the greatest
...my husband is noble
...my children are the cutest kids on the planet
...Taco Bell puts mind control powder in their food
...a hole-in-the-wall restaraunt beats a chain restaraunt any day
...I'm the luckiest woman in the world
...my husband will make an amazing attorney
...my children will change the world some day
...my daughter bringing me her "da-poos" (diapers) one by one is the cutest thing
...my daughter wearing ONE of her brother's shoes (on the wrong foot) is adorable
...my son wearing boxers is too grown up
...my son playing with Transformers is awesome
...when the lawn guys are done we'll slap some sunscreen on and play outside
...Zoe needs a puppy
...my children are growing up too fast
...every day has the potential to be the best day ever
...I will make the most of my life, enjoying every day as though it was my last
...I enjoy blogging
...I need to hire a housekeeper
...I will water my flowers after I plant them today
...I will plant a magnolia tree when I have the dead tree removed from the backyard
...this has gone on long enough

No comments: