Sunday, December 16, 2007

Single Digits!!

Only 9 days until Christmas?!?!?!?! Wow where did the time to?! This year is quickly drawing to a close, and it is ending better than I thought it would. Things are still sort of crappy in ways, but you know what? I have a positive feeling about 2008. I mean, really, when you reach rock bottom and life keeps piling more rocks in on top of you what choice do you have but to use those rocks to climb up?! That's what we're doing...

And we're starting right now! I started a Home Health job that is awesome...the work is interesting and I'm able to do it on the weekends...because on Monday I start working for a Cardiology practice!! I'm going to be THE nurse and I'm so very excited!!!! It's right in my wheelhouse and I'm looking forward to it! After all, it's been my dream to work in Cardiology!! Who knows maybe this is my entrance into Med School, Cardiology Nurse Practitioner, or perhaps PA school?? I see things just really opening up for me and I know things are going to be better. I'm ready for better. How about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm ready

Jenn said...

cardiology??? i thought it was geriatrics you loved... congratulations!

Katherine said...

Amen!! I am definitely ready for better!! :)

I am sorry I have not called-I have barely been in town the last month-trying to get my Mary Kay business going! Do you get time off during Christmas week? I will actually be in town, so maybe we can finally get together?!