Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thinks I'm Thinking As We're Only One Week Away....

I LOVE my new job...can't wait to get settled in and in the groove.....

I have done NO shopping this year....haven't had time...should make for a fun time this weekend....

I have done NO baking this year....

It doesn't really feel like Christmas to me for some reason right now....

My tree is crooked....

I need more time than just seven days....

I don't think I'll work this weekend so I'll have plenty of time to do the stuff that's really important ;).....

I wish I'd had an easier time leading up to this last week so I wasn't so stressed out....
I'm going to do my best to forget the stress and enjoy this last week....

I'd better get the house cleaned up and invite the grandparents over for Christmas morning....

Oh crap I still haven't done Christmas cards!!!



Well folks I've got a LOT more on my mind tonight, but I'm sure you don't really care. I hope you hug your loved ones tight tonight. Sweet Dreams and Sugar Plum thoughts everyone!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

It doesn't feel like Christmas much to me right now, either-and for the first time in years I am not sending out Christmas cards.

Hope the stress goes away, you get everything done this weekend, and you have a very Merry Christmas!! :)