Sunday, December 23, 2007

TWO DAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!





In just TWO days it will be Christmas!! Where has the time gone?! I still haven't mailed out cards but I'm hoping to get some cute pictures of the family tomorrow or the next day to put on a card. Hey, I'll just be the different one who sends Christmas cards AFTER Christmas!! :)

I hope you and yours have a lovely, happy, joy-filled Christmas! God Bless us, everyone!

PS Go see "Christmas Carol" at The Bass Hall...Michael's playing Scrooge's Nephew Fred, and the show is AMAZING!!! :)

4 comments:

Wezie said...

They are called "New Years" cards, but I wouldn't sweat it. I sent out cards for the first time in 4 years this year. I wasn't rushed because I got them addressed on Thanksgiving day.

I like the last picture of the two kids together. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

The top one of daniel is really beautiful.

Danny Sims said...

Merry Christmas!

Jenn said...

merry christmas ya'll and yes!! michael was GREAT!!!