Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things


Smart water, which I adore....tastes great and makes me feel great, too!
I am somewhat obsessed with this particular print......not real sure why....


Kashi Go Lean cereal.....has 13 g protein and 10 g fiber. And the best thing of all?? It doesn't taste like crap! :) 1 cup in the morning with 2 Splendas on it with fat free milk, and it's all good...


The Loca Moca...tastes great, and has an OK amount of calories. Split it into two servings, and voila it's a caffeinated coffee kick that tastes good.
Great for an afterworkout pick me up, or breakfast if I forget my Kashi....
He's definitely MY candidate....
This is how I've been feeling lately, but notably less so in the past several days....

"...but in the unlikely story that is America there has never been anything false about Hope." --Barack Obama

No comments: