Wednesday, February 13, 2008

He's FOUR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I wonder to myself where did the last four years go?! When I look at my big, beautiful, happy boy I thank GOD for him. I thought I could write non-emotionally today, which is why I put it off until today....but I just can't do it. He has his Transformers Birthday Party on Sunday and I can't wait!!!! Yesterday, to celebrate his birthday I went to the donut shop in the early morning and brought back donuts for them to have for breakfast. Memaw brought the kiddos up to my office to take me to lunch for his birthday. And last night, Daniel stayed up late and watched "The Aristocats" with me while snuggling on the couch. It was wonderful, and I was so grateful for the time to cuddle with him. He's such an amazing and beautiful little BIG boy. Here are some pictures of him, which I will allow to emote for me :




No comments: