Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day Two

I met with my trainer yesterday for the second day. Got up at 6:15, hit the gym, met the trainer, got my booty kicked, and woke up today to the sorest rear end I've EVER had. (This does not bode well for tomorrow, folks, trust me.) After working out, working all day and then taking the kiddos to dinner last night I was exhausted. In fact I was fast asleep by I think 9:45. Wow, I feel like a little old lady and today I walk like one!! :)

The up side is that I feel better than I have in a long time, and I plan on hitting the gym tonight too.

Here's to this continuing into next week.....and far beyond that

4 comments:

jennifer said...

Thanks for the advice!!

Way to go on the working out!! I need to get my butt in gear!

Jenn said...

good job, courney. i'm sitting here raising my yoo hoo to you in cheers!!!

lol!

just kidding...

hey!
i award you the Excellent Blog Award! go to my blog and see what it is i'm talkin' about. your blog always has so much "stuff" that it course could NOT go unnoticed. i just thought you were due the award. you go gurl!

thanks,
jenn
:o)

Jenn said...

i went back and read that AFTER i hit enter. can you NOT tell i did it at 12:30 on saturday night? i am going to bed now for some much needed rest. :o)

i'm sure you are already sawin' your logs....zzzzzzzz, right?
lol!

Wezie said...

Yeah Courtney! I can't seem to get my booty out of bed - and on some days this is my only opportunity to work out! Motivate me!