Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Kids' Rooms....And Daniel Turned Four

I wanted to do something to the kids' rooms, something different, something new, something inexpensive. Slso I have some great ideas for their bathroom, which I cannot wait to do! Next weekend I'm going to paint it, and I'll post pictures of it. I'm also going to paint our bedroom and my theme is Black And White photography. I want my room to look like a black and white photograph with splashes of color. I cannot wait!
(So, I shopped around, and here are some pictures, their rooms are still a work in progress, but the kiddos LOVE them so far!!)

Zoe's Princess Room :
Daniel's Transformers Room :

Daniel's Birthday party was a really fun time, he got lots of transformers, and I decorated his cake (can you totally tell by my ghetto handwriting?!?!) It was so much fun!!

So, we're planning a trip to San Diego in May, and I cannot WAIT!! Hopefully it'll all come together, since I've already got the time off at work!!!! (With PAY!!!!)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

wow! the rooms look GREAT!!!

Jenn said...

hey! that cake doesn't look ghetto! i think it looks great! nothing better than your momma lovin' you so much she bakes and decorates you a cake!!!