Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dreams, Hopes, Aspirations.....

I am watching "American Idol" right now. And the theme of Syesha's little video seems to be "dreams," which got me thinking about my dreams. My dreams have always been fairly simple. I think. But here are my current dreams/hopes/aspirations....tell me if they're "simple" or not!

1. Do a Triathlon
2. Save Lives
3. Be Happy, every single day
4. Give my children everything
5. Be on "American Gladiators"
6. Own an M6
7. Take a summer long tour of Europe
8. I hope to one day visit the Holy Land
9. Adopt a child
10. Know love every single day
11. Help my children achieve their dreams

1 comment:

Katherine said...

That is way exciting about the triathlon!! My first goal is to do a half marathon-so you go girl!! :)

Did you see that guy on Monday night on American Gladiators that had the prosthetic leg? What an inspiration!!

Ok, after we go to Peru-I am game for the summer in Europe and most definitely plan on going to the Holy Land. When do we board? ;)

I would love to eventually adopt a child for obvious reasons. I love that both of my David's made it to the top 2-I look forward to the finale-I love them both!!

Hope you are having a great week! :) Blessings~