Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Favorite Things....

A lot of the blogs I read do "Friday Favorites," or "Thursday Things" or some day dedicated to their favorites. I decided to do it randomly today.

1. Working out with Michael. I love it because it forces me into the gym, and the kids have fun in the kids club area!
2. Trinity Trails. It's amazing. So cool that we have that place right in our backyard. (NOT cool = 2 hours on the Trinity Trails running/jogging/walking WITHOUT sunscreen)
3. Littman Stethoscopes. I don't care what anyone says I can hear better with my Littman than I can with anything else (except maybe that acoustically assisted one from Holland that costs like a bazillion dollars or something)
4. QT. Not only do they usually have the least expensive gas, but their drink selection is awesome -- they have COKE ZERO CHERRY on tap!! And I love their "Mighty Mocha with EXTRA caffeine" on their coffee bar.
5. G2 gatorade. Tastes good, a LOT less calories than regular gatorade. Really awesome.
6. My favorite shows on TV : Bones, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, House, Desperate Housewives, Moonlight, Ugly Betty, Women's Murder Club (I'm a James Patterson fan).
7. I have a new fascination : Bear Grylls. "Man Vs Wild." Check it out...this guy is NUTS-O! But really kind of makes me want to do what he does, minus the whole eating grubs thing....
8. Peru. I want to go to Peru.
9. India and Tibet. I WILL go to these countries....
10. Proactiv ..... It works. This stuff is the only thing in years that has helped clear up my complexion (I NEVER had acne until my hormones got all whacked out from getting pregnant the first time)
11. The fact that my husband and I are doing a diet/exercise regimen together....this will keep us both on track and accountable. Niiiiice.

2 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

Jason LOVES the extra shot of caffeine in the coffee at QT. Real good for your blood pressure, there, dear.
And coke zero is great!
You are such a gym rat- good for you! My kids HATED the kids place, and Walker was always getting in trouble!!!!

Katherine said...

I love QT, too and most definitely want to go to Peru! When can we jump on a plane? ;)

Man vs. Wild is a crazy show-he is amazing!!