Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm a MOM again...

You can read the entire story here : http://forzoe.blogspot.com

This has been a stressful week. It has taught me to fully rely on GOD. It has taught me the importance of "letting GO and letting GOD," it has taught me how awesome my Church is. This week has shown me the way to count my Blessings. This week has taught me a very important lesson : when you pray for God to fill you with the Peace that transcends all understanding, He does.

We brought Zoe home today. Daniel couldn't be happier to finally have his "baby" home, as well as his Mommy and Daddy. He has been so excited that he has not taken a nap! Needless to say, he'll be going to bed super early tonight!

Praise God from whom all Blessings flow,
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him above, ye Heavenly host.
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

3 comments:

karen b said...

Best day of my life: February 24, 1995, the day we got to bring baby Ashley home after a week in NICU. Congratulations to all of you!! Can't wait to see Zoe!

Katherine said...

Congratulations!!! That totally rocks-I am sure you are really happy to finally bring Zoe home!! :) I pray that the transition is smooth and that God blesses every day with Zoe and Daniel!!

Danny Sims said...

So cute!