Friday, October 7, 2005

Panic....

Oh the wonder of it all....my son has a cold. YUCK. And it's obvious he got it from one of his parents. Or maybe he picked it up at School, who knows? All I know is, he's as miserable when he's sick as an adult is....but the sad thing is, he can't communicate without crying/whining/etc because he's still (largely) non-verbal. Well, that's far from true, he's VERY verbal....we just don't understand him! ;)

Why am I panicking??? Because I only have today, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday before Zoe gets here......and I have about 2 months worth of things to get done before she gets here!! I was planning on making a bunch of casseroles and freezing them (or at least buying Stouffer's) so we can eat when we get home (and whoever is here at night while I'm in the hospital can eat too), I was planning on finishing unpacking our house. HA! Yeah, that's gonna happen.....I have lots more cleaning to do! I have laundry to do (surprisingly, enough....but it's not her laundry at any rate...that's been done for weeks), I have toilets to scrub, and I need to get my oil changed and clean out my car. I did already install her car seat, but right now it's holding 10 lbs of Daniel's toys and clothing....

SO, hyperventillating is OK for a pregnant lady to do, right? ;)

No comments: