Friday, November 11, 2005

Bit O Honey


Does anyone actually eat them? OR are they merely adding to the waste piling up in our Nation's landfills? Seriously. Have you ever bitten into one? I did, once....about 18 years ago. Just to see what they tasted like. One word? Nasty. I saw a package of them at the store around Halloween time. WHY do people buy them? Even better : WHY are they still manufactured? SOMEONE must eat them, right? YICK.

Oh and by the way, Zoe's blog has been updated :) Look for some more pictures later!

3 comments:

Wezie said...

YOu might take them to Jennifer Gambill - she loves them - I like them too but would rather have the fruit flavored tootsie rolls.

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

I've never known anyone who would admit to liking them ;)

Anonymous said...

I like them! they rule!