Thursday, November 17, 2005

No More Naps????

So, here is Daniel.....he is 21 months old. And guess what, he's trying to wean himself off of naps! I can't believe it. He usually crashes out from sheer exhaustion around 3:45 (and he wakes up at 8) and sleeps for maybe 45 minutes. What happened to my 2 hour napper???? I NEED those two hours!! Today I decided to try something : I took him with us to get Zoe's pictures made and it took FOREVER. He got hungry. He got sleepy. He REFUSED to take a picture with Zoe. He was much better after eating, and he stubbornly insisted that he was not sleepy (yeah, right). Guess what....he fell asleep in the car at 3:42. He slept until we got home at 4:20. That was his nap. He went to bed at 7:57 and fell asleep at 8:15. WHAT am I going to do???

No comments: