Friday, November 25, 2005

Christmas....YEAH!!

I LOVE Christmas. I love the Spiritual aspect (obviously), but I also love the secular aspect -- Santa, his reindeer, the whole nine yards. I love decorating for Christmas. I love the radio stations that play nothing but Christmas carols for a whole month. (Yay KVIL and KLTY and KTCK online!) I especially loved the fact that stores were putting out Christmas things at Halloween! The problem was, we hosted Thanksgiving, and I couldn't find any Thanksgiving items for our table!

I'm going to have to be careful with the decorating....it's very easy to go overboard, and with a nearly 2 year old egging me on...well, let's just say we could end up with 14 trees!

Now, if it would just get and stay cold....and maybe if we could have a little snow, too? Is that too much to ask? Because I'd settle for lows in the 20s and highs in the 50s.....now, I KNOW that's not too much to ask!

No comments: