Monday, November 28, 2005

How many.....

Here are some interesting answers to "how many..." questions :

How many.......

Times do you have to hit "next blog" to reach a VERY inappropriate blog? Answer : 3

Toys does Daniel have? Answer : 4 boxes full

Days did we eat leftovers from Thanksgiving this year? 4

Times a day do we watch "The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh?" Answer : 3-4

Letters/thank yous to be mailed? 45....eek.

Birth announcements to be mailed? 40....double eek

Stamps I currently have? 0

Times I go to Target each week? 6-9! I'm a Target addict.. But I can't shop at Wal-Mart unless its NECESSARY....I HATE Wal-Mart, but that's another story for another time....

Kiddo type movies we own? Answer : close to 30

Kiddo type moves we owned BEFORE we had kids? Answer : 20 (I'm a bigger movie nut than my son is!)

Times Zoe eats a day? Answer : 10 or more!

Times Daniel eats a day? Answer : MAYBE twice!

Times we OFFER Daniel food a day? Answer : 4-5

Glasses of milk Daniel drinks in a day? Answer : 5-6!

More times the nurse at our Pedi's office gets to treat me like I'm a child myself before we switch Doctors? Answer : 0

Licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Answer : if I knew, I'd be rich. I'm a biter, myself.

Anyone have any to share?

No comments: