Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Boodley Doodley

I love my children. They bring great joy into my life, in ways I could never have imagined. They honestly are my reason for waking up in the morning, and my reason for succeeding at what I'm trying to do. My children are my everything, they are so important to me and no matter what I always put them first. Their well being and their welfare is more important than anything else. It's amazing that someone who has been as selfish as me their entire life can become someone completely selfless (well, when it comes to my children that is). Yeah, it's pretty amazing.

But then again, my kids are amazing!


Oh yeah, and Michael ain't half bad himself ;) I'll blog later about the crap he's dealing with at school right now. UGH

1 comment:

Danny Sims said...

Great pics. Hard to believe it's one year...