Monday, October 30, 2006

Just Not Hungry

I’ve been experiencing something strange lately. It’s something I’ve not experienced since before I was pregnant with Daniel. I am NOT hungry. This is not simply because I just don’t want to eat, it’s actually something I really don’t want to do…I just do not want to eat. If I have a twinge of hunger then I eat, but it doesn’t take very much to fill me up. I’m looking back at my craving Texas de Brazil post, and even that isn’t making me hungry. It’s bothering me.

I was anorexic for a long time. I withheld food from myself on purpose. I didn’t feel like this. This is weird…it’s almost like my body feels that I’ve been stuffing it so full of food for so long now it’s just tired and wants a break! I can understand that! We’re going to eat on Saturday at Lonesome Dove…I hope I’m hungry by then.

Sometimes things smell good, and I’ll eat a bite or two. I even ate a small bowl of Bebe’s dumplings on Sunday at lunch. But today we went to Babe’s, which NORMALLY I love…the kids ate more than me!! Even Memaw ate more and that is saying something. I just got really full, really fast. It’s not scaring me…yet

Anyway I’m sure there will be an appetite in my near future. In the meantime, I guess I’ll just sit back and enjoy the money I’m saving on groceries ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that there is no better wife on earth than Courtney. I am a lucky man!

jennifer said...

I LOOOOVE Lonesome Dove!!! Eat some yummy food for me please!!