Sunday, October 1, 2006

SUPER DUPER CLEANING SECRET.....

My new cleaning secret, and I’m sharing it ONLY with YOU : shhh, don’t tell anyone. Yeah, that’s right ME, the “Queen of Clean” is sharing a cleaning secret. But I swear it works : You ready??





SCRUBBING BUBBLES. Use it EVERYWHERE. Use it to clean toilets, sinks, countertops, tables, chairs, and the biggest help to you? YOUR TILE FLOORS!! I swear. It is amazing. I have the most difficult to clean kitchen tiles known to man, and I didn’t know what a pretty color they were until now. I’ll post before and after pictures, it’s truly THAT amazing. My super helpful hint though, RINSE, RINSE, RINSE!! If you don’t rinse, you’ll slip and fall. Just like if you use it in your bathtub you have to rinse…you have to rinse it off of your floors. Use a cheap squeeze mop, spray and let those magic bubbles sit there a little bit then just wipe it up with your squeeze mop. Then rinse out your mop and wipe the floor with your wet mop. Let it air dry and you’ve got exquisitely clean floors. Better than ANY “floor mopping” product. I promise. Gee, I should do a commercial for them!

Also scrubbing bubbles work wonders on glass shower doors. Not so great on the black stuff that magically forms from week to week in between your tiles (that’s what the Bleach pen is for, though) but these bubbles are awesome. And the best part? You don’t break your back scrubbing and scrubbing your floors. If only they worked on wood floors, but alas : they don’t. Oh they pick up spots, but you still have to go over it with your regular floor cleaner. Not so for tile and linoleum too. So go ahead, grab a big can and start spraying! You’ll LOVE IT…I GUARANTEE IT!!

No comments: