Saturday, August 16, 2008

Life Changes.....

So, I haven't said so much yet, but Zoe starts school on Monday....I haven't said so much because we literally JUST enrolled her. It's a Montessori school, and she'll be in a class with kids up to age 6. She's advanced, and she's brilliant, and she's excited about her "Princess School." She got her backpack today, and her Dora lunch box. She's super excited!

Daniel starts school on Wednesday. He's going five days a week. And I'm truly excited....truly. Though it is a horribly emotional time for me right now! He gets to wear uniforms! We bought him uniform shorts and pants today, and he's got the shirts pressed and ready to go....I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm scared.

I need a vacation....I need some time at the beach....I want to spend some time with my family at the beach, relaxing, and just enjoying each other. I think we'll be heading to the coast in a month or so......just to get away.

1 comment:

Kristen Ballard said...

WOW! Both kids in REAL school- I bet you are emotional.
I can't wait to see Daniel for Spanish time!!!