Saturday, August 2, 2008

What Are My Kids Doing?

*Zoe went to bed last night at 5 pm with Tylenol, and Mucinex Cold on board......running a 101.5 temp. She is still asleep as I'm typing this at almost 11:30 am....poor baby

*Daniel is watching "Robin Hood," you know.....the animated one! Love this movie.

*I'm about to scramble some eggs.

*Michael is working....

*This morning after I got out of my shower Daniel was laying on the floor beside my bed and when questioned about what he hwas doing he said very simply, "oh I'm just resting here until my blood pressure comes up." WHAT?!?!?!?! Ahhhhh the joys of having someone who listens to EVERY conversation, even the ones his Mommy has with patients!! :)

*Daniel enjoys showers....he said "they're just like baths but you get to stand up and the water does all the work!"

*My children are infatuated with the movie "Jurassic Park." Seriously. Even though Zoe proclaims she is afraid of "E.T." she LOVES Jurassic Park....especially the part with the "T-Rex!" They love those "bossaraptors" as Daniel calls the velociraptors. And the weirdest part of all, there are no "scary" parts for me to fast-forward through. Daniel in fact gets upset if we skip ANY of the parts, except "when the great big fat man stealed the dinosaurs and then falled down and wasn't very happy." Ahhh....childhood.

I LOVE my family!!

2 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

Too cute!! Sorry Zoe Pie is sick.

My kids, well really just Walker, love Jurassic Park, too!!! He never gets scared at movies, either. Jurassic Park is a good one.
That cracked me up about the blood pressure!!

Lisa Taylor said...

The showers thing is classic. Too cute :)