Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I feel special....I've been tagged! :)

Danny tagged me. So now it's my turn to answer these seven questions:

1. Seven things to do before I die:

Make a difference in someone's life
Travel to Australia
Take my kids to Disney World
Travel to Europe
Ensure some sort of financial stability for my family
Be a grandma
Win a Nobel Prize

2. Seven things I cannot do:
A backflip
Jump off the high dive
Allow a bug to crawl on me
Wait patiently....for anything
Wait until Christmas for someone to open a really cool gift from me
Remember what my life was like before Michael (in a good way!)
Imagine life without BOTH of my children

3. Seven things that attract me to my husband
His strength
How he treats me in public
How awesome he was during both labor experiences
His love for our kids
His love for me
His love for Christ
He's HOT!

4. Seven things I say most often:
Daniel, NO!
Can Mommy have that, please?
I Love You
God Bless America
Oh for goodness' sake (or Oh Fiddlesticks)
Thank You
I don't think so

5. Seven books, series, or authors I love:
Patricia Cornwell
Stephen King
Stormie O Martian
Max Lucado
Dean Koontz
James Patterson
The Nancy Drew Books

6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over again if I had the time):
Tombstone (not sure why I don't own this....I watch it EVERY TIME it comes on the movie channels!)
Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter....doesn't matter which one, any one will do
Disney Movies (Brother Bear, Finding Nemo, Winnie the Pooh) -- admittedly, not just because of Daniel!
The Horse Whisperer
Radio (again, like Tombstone, I really should own this movie)
The Three Musketeers

7. Seven people I'm tagging: (I'll post a comment and let them know they've been tagged.)

Emily
Joanie
Lindsey
Steve
Preston
Jen
Brian

No comments: