Thursday, December 1, 2005

Things I wonder.....

I wonder.......

If Katie Holmes knew/knows what she's getting herself into with this whole "Scientology" thing?

How accurate the tabloids are on things?

What Christian Scientists do if they are having a baby and it's breach? Or if their baby is born prematurely? Do they let the mom and baby die? Do they let the baby die?

Why potty training is so hard?

Why a cow is called a "cow?"

How accurate those online IQ tests really are? (I scored 124, and it said I'm a "facts curator" and highly gifted in vocabulary, speech, and MATH???)

How many people are online in the world right now?

How many people actually read my blog each day?

What will Daniel and Zoe be when they grow up?

What will I be when I grow up?

Will I always feel guilty for going back to work?

Will I get accepted to nursing school?

Will there ever be a female President (before Zoe, of course)?

Will there ever be a Black President?

Will there ever be an openly gay President?

Will there ever be an openly gay, Black Female President?

I wonder a lot more things, but I'll do more later. Hey, if you know the answers would you be so kind as to fill me in, please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As of June 30th, 2006, over 1.04 billion people use the Internet according to Internet World Stats