Thursday, December 15, 2005

Nursing School

We visited a nursing school with a VN program. It's expensive. We'll get some financial aid, but it won't cover the whole thing. Michael and I both feel this is something I NEED to do. Besides that, I want to! We'll need some major prayers for the remaining amount, because there is really no way we can afford it. All things are possible through Christ, so we'll do ur part and pray that He helps us out in some way! :) I'm excited, because the pre-entrance exam I had to take yesterday : I scored the highest my admissions counselor had ever seen! That's encouraging! I just have to take the Nurse Entrance Exam next week to solidify my application process! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Way to go, Courtney! Good for you! Glad you are able to pursue your dream.