Sunday, February 5, 2006

2

One week from today my little boy turns two. I can't believe it. We gave him the choice : Nemo, Elmo, or Sponge Bob for his Birthday party. He chose Sponge Bob (or, "Bob-Bob" as he calls him). So, Sponge Bob it is. Mimi bought him a Bob-Bob shirt today, and some Bob-Bob boxer shorts that he can wear over his diaper on his birthday. He should be sufficiently adorable. I can't believe he'll be two....

And, of course the day before he turns two....


....Zoe turns FOUR MONTHS....can't believe that, either.

My babies are growing up, and my feelings about that are mixed. Of course, I'm thrilled that they're learning and growing and getting big. But I'm sad because every day they are less and less my "babies" and more and more children. Soon, they'll be pre-adolescents, then adolescents, then young adults, then full blown adults. I guess it is completely normal to be sorta sad about that.

1 comment:

Danny Sims said...

So fast. Ours are all but grown.