Sunday, October 7, 2007

Call Me Martha...Well, OK Not Really....

I have become enthralled with the world of stamping. Stamping, scrapping (in frames to display), being crafty. I love it. I never knew just how crafty my little brain was until this week! I had a blast stamping Zoe's birthday invites, and last night I made her thank you cards in advance and hand embellished them. It's the PERFECT outlet for my OCD and it's fabulous. I can see myself becoming quite obsessed with this stuff....now all I need is a fully stocked scrapbooking, stamping, craft cabinet and I'll be all set!!


The kids apparently love it too. We stumbled into Michael's MJDesigns today and discovered their "Great Pumpkin" event! We just bought two of their artificial pumpkins and the kiddos got to decorate them for free! And I discovered "Tiny Tots," which is a $2 class for them to get crafty in...and I can't wait for Thursday now!! It's someone else's place that the kids get to mess up and I don't have to clean it up!! I am so excited!!
Here are their pumpkins (dragon/crazy thing and princess) :




And, in world art news....can you belive this??

No comments: