Thursday, October 18, 2007

Things I'm Thinking....

1. Being overtired and cranky is not something reserved just for children....

2. If neither of us had to work our lives would be complete....spending all day, every day with the kids and each other....

3. I need to clean up the backyard so that our children can play out there now that it's getting cooler

4. I wish someone would clean my house....

5. That's the thing about cleaning house, as soon as you do it....it's dirty again!

6. Why, exactly did I clean so much BEFORE Zoe's party? Now I just have dirty and crumby things to clean up again

7. "The Jungle Book" is perhaps one of the greatest movies....ever....

8. Watching "Transformers" with your almost-four-year-old boy and newly turned two year old girl is awesome....they LOVE that movie, and neither one is scared

9. Zoe makes a great "Optus pie" and so does Daniel

10. It tickles me that all four of us cried out "look it's bobbybee!" today when a yellow camaro with black racing stripes passed us on the freeway....

11. It cracked me up that the black and yellow poison dart frog at the zoo was instantly crowned "bobbybee" by Zoe....

12. Buying Zoo memberships was the best idea, because it gives us a free place to take the kids where they can learn, have fun, and get tired all at the same time!

13. I need to take the kids outside more

14. I wish we lived in a different neighborhood

15. I wish we had sidewalks in this neighborhood

16. I wish the duck pond was right across the street

17. Black Forest Cake from Swiss Pastry Shoppe rules

18. I want another baby....

19. ...but I don't want to be pregnant again because what it does to my body is NOT pretty

20. I can't believe that Dr didn't call me back today

21. I can't wait to have my elective surgeries :)

22. I wish I'd never colored my hair, because now it feels so unhealthy

23. I wish I had the ability to wake up early enough every day to do my make up and fix my hair, but I suck at that....maybe I should learn

24. My wrist is killing me, and it's getting worse instead of better

25. I can't wait to take a bubble bath

26. I wonder who reads this blog

27. I miss my friends from high school....

28. ....and I miss my friends from College that I don't see anymore :(

29. I can't wait to start working on my Advanced Practice degree for nurses

30. I wish the kids could go to school again....

31. I wish I made more money so I could work fewer hours

32. I'm tired

33. I love my husband

34. Despite all the crap, my life is still better than a lot of peoples lives!

35. I have the best, cutest, adorablest kids ever

36. Even though God tests me daily, I see His Hands guiding me and that's comforting :)

37. Look ma no hands!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

suck it bitches