Friday, October 19, 2007

My Hunk




1. Who is your man? Michael
2. How long have you been married? 6 years, 4 months, 23 days, and 1 hour
3. How long did you date? we dated 3 years 11 months, were engaged for 11 months and 13 days, we were married May 26, 2001

4. How old is your man? 32
5. Who eats more? Michael
6. Who said "I love you" first? um, he did....right? ;)
7. Who is taller? Michael, barely
8. Who sings better? Michael....duh :) but he thinks I sing like a chorus of little birdies
9. Who is smarter? wow, that's a close one.
10. Whose temper is worse? oh wow, we're both temper powerhouses so watch out! My fuse has gotten longer since having kids, but we're both explosive personalities

11. Who does the laundry? we share that responsibility

12. Who takes out the trash? we share that responsibility, too, though I usually drag the carts to the curb
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, and I'm amazed that it seems to be that way for most women.....
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who is better on the computer? We are the same.
16. Who mows the lawn? I do, but when allergy season slows down Michael helps
17. Who cooks dinner? hahahahahahahaha!! Nobody much "cooks" around here right now....I work too much and michael's too busy with the kids

18. Who drives when you are together? ugh I do and I HATE driving

19. Who pays when you go out? Michael, unless I happen to have cash in my wallet, which is rare
20. Who is more stubborn? It's a tie.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? see above ;)
22. Whose families do you see most? mine probably

23. Who kissed who first? Michael kissed me in the Altamesa parking lot
24. Who asked who out first? he did, though I had a really lame piece of paper with my phone number ALREADY ON IT.....I was such a nerd
25. Who proposed? Michael did, it was awesome
26. Who is more sensitive? I am.
27. Who has more friends? it's probably a tie
28. Who has more siblings? We are both only children, which sucks
29. Who wears the pants in the family? we share those pants

30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? I don't know.....we're both stern enough when we have to be, and we're both easily pushed over too....


My husband is great y'all!!


I'm not really going to be picky and tag anyone...whoever reads this and wants to be tagged, consider yourself "tagged!"
PS it's quickly becoming that time of year for us....our annual trip to a luxury hotel....we're thinking about San Antonio anyone got ideas??? We like to go before Christmas!! :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

GO TO THE WATERMARK!!! Its awesome. Never stayed there myself, but I have been in the rooms and they are SO nice. Its on the riverwalk, get a room that faces the river.