Monday, January 1, 2007

2007



Well, another year has gone...and I say GOOD RIDDANCE. This year had it's definite ups and downs, like all years...but the difference with this one : it's been a hard year. It's been a really quick year, and it's been a year full of knowledge for me. I'm finally on track with my life and it feels really good. I'm hoping that everything will even out in 2007, though I have a feeling it too will be a year of upheavals. Hopefully, though, these upheavals will be good ones and will result in positive changes. Here's to seeing the good in everything, finding the silver lining no matter what, and making the best out of negatives. I suppose that's my New Years Resolution, if you could call it that : returning myself to my former state of optimism. No more jaded personality.


Happy New Year(s)!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does it make us white trash that we had champagne in spongebob cups?


Michael

Anonymous said...

no, because it was champagne punch!!